The summer transfer window has come to an end, and it has been a busy one for the club. The main transfer of the summer was the acquisition of the Croatian midfielder Pjančić-Siniar. The transfer cost about €40 million, and the club is now looking for a replacement for the player.
The club has already started to search for a new goalkeeper, and this is the most obvious candidate. The club has a number of options for the position, but the most likely candidate is the goalkeeper.
If the club decides to make a new signing, then it will have to make sure that the player is able to demonstrate his maximum. The goalkeeper position is a very important one for Manchester United, as the club will have a lot of chances to win the championship.
The goalkeeper position in the English Premier League is very important, and many clubs have already made a number transfers in this position. The most obvious candidates for the new goalkeeper position are:
* Lukas Fabianski;
* Tim Howard;
* Callum Hudson-Odoi.
All of these players have already managed to demonstrate their maximum, and so far they have been able to show good results for the team.
However, there is still a long way to go before the new season starts, and if the club wants to win gold medals, then the goalkeeper position will have no problems in the long run.
What are the main transfers of the season?
The transfer window of the Premier League has come and gone, and now it is time to discuss the main ones. The first transfers of this season were the most interesting, as well as the most expensive.
First of all, the most notable transfer of this transfer window was the transfer of Nemanja Matic. The Serbian goalkeeper has joined the club for a fairly low price of about €35 million.
At the moment, the club has no other goalkeeper in the squad, so the transfer is a good opportunity to strengthen the position. Matic is a young goalkeeper, who is able not only to save the ball, but also to make good interceptions.
In addition, the transfer also allows the club to get a good goalkeeper for the future. The price of the transfer was rather low, so it is important for the Serbian club to make the most of the opportunity.
Other transfers of interest include:
1. Nick Powell. The midfielder joined the team for a relatively low price, which is about €15 million. The player is a player of the attacking line, and he is able both to score goals and to distribute the ball.
2. The acquisition of De Gea. The Spanish goalkeeper joined the Manchester United for a rather low price. The cost of the deal was about €20 million. This transfer will allow the club not only for the strengthening of the position of the goalkeeper, but for the acquisition a good player for the long term.
3. James McCarthy. The defender joined the United for about €12 million. McCarthy is a solid defender, who can also make good passes.
4. Eric Bailly. The Belgian goalkeeper joined Manchester United from Chelsea for a little over €15.5 million. Bailly is a reliable goalkeeper, able to make accurate saves, and also to distribute well.
5. Ashley Young. The young goalkeeper joined United for €10 million. Young is a promising goalkeeper, capable of making good interceptions and also of scoring goals.
6. Lukas Jutkiewicz. The Polish goalkeeper joined for a bit over €12.5. Jutkowski is a strong goalkeeper, which can also distribute the passes.
It is important to note that the transfer fee for the goalkeeper is relatively low, and in addition to the goalkeeper the club also has to make some other transfers.
Who will be the main performers of the new campaign?
In the new Premier League season, the main competitors of Manchester United are: Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, and Tottenham Hotspur. The new season will be very interesting for the fans, as it will be a new campaign, and there will be many changes in the lineup.
It has already been confirmed that the main transfer for the summer will be for the defense, and that is why the club needs to make several transfers. The team is currently in a good shape, and they are able to compete with the leaders of the league.
Of course, the team will have some problems at the beginning of the championship, but it is also possible to count on the fact that the team can get a lot closer to the title.
This is what the fans can expect from the new championship, and we can expect a lot from the club in the future, as they will have the opportunity to show their maximum.
Manchester United will definitely have a tough season, as there are a lot more matches ahead, and therefore the team has to show its maximum in every match.
You can always follow the development of the results of the club on the website of sports statistics. Here you will always find all the information about the results, the latest news, and much more.
How to follow the results?
It will be extremely difficult for the Manchester club to win all the matches in the new year, but this will not be a problem for the supporters.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.